How to Get Your Movement Moving
Who Should Attend?
This two-day workshop is critical for any denominational, associational or network leader to understand how new churches impact the legacy of your organization. Whether you are a national, regional or local church planting leader you will gain a wealth of knowledge and practical insights from our speaking team.
What will you learn?
Planting a new church is one thing but providing leadership for a church planting movement is a whole other ball game. Join Gary Rohrmayer, Steve Pike and Daniel Yang as they walk you and your team through the why’s and how to’s of movement leadership.
- How do you ignite a new movement of churches in an older organization?
- How do you create a spiritual atmosphere for multiplication?
- How do you develop a pipeline of new church planters?
- How do you assess church planting couples?
- How do you ignite a self-funding church planting movement?
- How do you train and coach your church planters?
- How do you resource churches to plant churches?
Registration information is coming soon.
If you are a leader of multiplication at a local church, district, or national level, you would benefit greatly from the insights and experiences that Gary and Steve bring.
For guys like me, thrust into a regional leadership role, this is the single most helpful thing I’ve attended since coming into this assignment. Thank you!
If you are serious about church planting, this is for you. A high-level strategic overview that gives you rich guidance and resource to begin, develop, or transfer church planting systems.